Σάββατο 21 Μαΐου 2011

EW: SPOILERS απο τον Stefan και τον Damon


O Ian Somerhalder και ο Paul Wesley συζητανε για την 3η season του Vampire Diaries


The finale of The Vampire Diaries was simply amazing! AMAZING AMAZING. So you can tell me what happens next season…now, please. — Jill
This is where I’d normally reply wittily to your response that clocked a respectable 6.0 on the Snark-o-meter. But even my response would pale in comparison to the scoop/banter I witnessed between Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalderat the CW Upfronts presentation yesterday. So why should I bother? I’m just going to write it out directly for you. It’s too good not to, actually. [For the record, I simply asked them: Is it safe to assume Damon and Stefan have switched roles a little bit in the next season? Then madness..]
Ian: Nothing is safe to assume ever. 

Paul: I’d like to be cautiously optimistic and say Stefan will go a little dark. 
Ian: I’d like to be cautiously optimistic and say Stefan will go a little dark because Stefan has been boring the hell out of Damon.
Paul: Damon, I feel like everyone’s been boring the hell out of you. Damon’s not easily amused.
Ian: Hopefully we get to, as brothers, do the brother thing. And Stefan and Damon and Elijah and Klaus…
Paul: [Ian] doesn’t want to go good, but I think it’s going that way. He’s starting to grow a heart and I think it’s killing him because he loves playing the badboy.
Ian: Growing a heart is like growing a beard. At some point, you have to shave it off. 
Paul: But you haven’t grown it yet! [Looks at Ian's chin]
Ian: Well, I just shaved. I was in Africa and I didn’t want to shave
Paul: I want to let loose and grow a long beard
Ian: You need to. 
Paul: I need to.
Ian: You should just do a Fu Manchu.
Paul: Yeah! And I [laughs]– I can grow a long goatee and then braid it.
[Publicist says one of the enchanted reporters should cut off the boys' "comedy routine" or they'll continue forever. One reluctantly does…and the rest wept.]

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...