Τρίτη 24 Μαΐου 2011

Συνεντευξη της Kayla Ewell στο Hollywood Life



H  Kayla Ewell (Vicki) μιλαει για την επιστροφη της στο Vampire Diaries...

If Vicki and Anna really are ghosts, do you think it’s weird that they’ve just been lingering around Jeremy’s house this whole time?
“That’s the big question: Have they been hanging out there the whole time? I don’t think we’re stalker ghosts. My theory is just that now, since Jeremy was brought back from the dead, we’re able to reach out to him. I personally think we both just really care about him and we’re there to help him through it. His life sucks. He’s had so many deaths.”
This was Vicki’s first scene with Anna, and your first time working with Malese. How was that?
“I had never met Malese, but I’d heard such wonderful things about her from the cast. I was able to watch her on the show, and I really enjoyed what she did and how talented she is. I’m excited to see what happens. As for meeting her in person, she was so bubbly and sweet. Getting a storyline with someone like that, who’s so easygoing, is going to be wonderful.”
Malese compared Steven to a ‘fine wine’ who gets cuter with age. Would you agree?
“Oh, absolutely. I had a huge crush on him from day one; I still do. I think he’s so cute, and he’s got this boyish charm that makes him so likable. I think he’s one of those guys who’s really cute, but doesn’t know it, and I find that really attractive.”
How about the rest of the cast? Did you get to see everyone when you went back to shoot?
“Yes! Even if the girls and guys weren’t working that day, they came to set and we had a little party. It was really fun, and I was able to enjoy the city that I missed living in so much. … It’s so fun to be able to reprise a role I love so much. The whole cast, the writing of the show, is something that makes it so much fun to do. It’s so rare to have such wonderful people all around.”

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...