Τρίτη 24 Ιανουαρίου 2012

'Vampire Diaries' Stars Nina Dobrev & Ian Somerhalder Laugh Off Proposal Rejection Rumors

Despite a recent tabloid report which claimed "The Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev turned down a proposal from her co-star and real life love, Ian Somerhalder, both actors say they are happily not engaged and deny that the rumored incident ever occurred."I'd heard some crazy story that I'd been proposed to, but I would be wearing a ring if I had one," Nina told AccessHollywood.com's Laura Saltman of the supposed proposal on the People's Choice Awards red carpet in Los Angeles on Wednesday. "Not true at all. "I mean, that's not my [style]," she added. "I'm young. I'm really young." The brunette beauty, who turned 23 this week, said she doesn't feel any pressure to settle down and remains focused on her career. "It's not like back in the day where you have to get married and have your children by 18," Nina said. "I'm a career woman and a young, very driven woman and I've got a lot I have to accomplish before I settle down and have kids and do any of that." Nina's boyfriend and smoldering co-star also laughed off the story that he had proposed and Nina had turned him down. "It's not true," Ian told Laura. "If it were true, I would admit to it, 'cause getting turned down builds character!"

                                                                                                                          Πηγή: 

3 σχόλια:

  1. Bravo Ian.. Swstosss! Emeinan kagkelo me tin apandisi sou!!!! Congrats!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ."I'd heard some crazy story that I'd been proposed to, but I would be wearing a ring if I had one,"...diladi 9a elege nai?!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. den katalava re pedia  ti egine ths ekane protash gamou?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...