Τρίτη 1 Μαΐου 2012

ΚΑΛΗ ΠΡΩΤΟΜΑΓΙΑ ΣΕ ΟΛΟΥΣ!


ΚΑΛΟ ΜΗΝΑ από το Blog μας !


 The Vampire Diaries Random Quotes:

Elena: "I went home tonight planning to write in my diary, which I`ve done every day since my mother gave me one when I was 10. It`s where I get everything out and it all goes in this one little book, which I keep on the 2nd shelf behind this really hideous ceramic mermaid. Then I realized I would only be writing things I should probably be telling you."

Stefan: "What would you write?"

Elena: "I would write, Dear Diary, Today I convinced myself it`s ok to give up. Stick with the status quo, now just isn`t the time. But my reasons aren`t reasons, they`re excuses and the truth is, I`m scared Stefan. I`m scared that if I let myself be happy for one minute, my world`s going to come crashing down and I don`t know if I`ll be able to survive that."

Stefan: "Do you want to know what I would write? I met a girl, we talked and it was epic. Then the sun came up and reality set in. Well, this is reality, right here."

3 σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...