Σάββατο 19 Μαΐου 2012

Spoiler ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ Candice Accola ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ METAΒΑΣΗ ΤΗΣ Elena..AΛΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΝ Κlaus


Vampire Diaries fans  were horrified when Klaus’ body was burned on the season finale, leading many to believe that Joseph Morgan wouldn’t return for season four. (Joseph tweeting “it’s been one hell of a ride” didn’t exactly ease our minds, either.) But when HollywoodLife.com chatted with Candice Accola at The CW’s Upfront presentation May 17, she was more than happy to set the record straight.
“I don’t think they necessarily closed that story line at all,” she told me. “Characters take breathers … so I’m sure he’ll return.”
OK, you can officially breathe a massive sight of relief. (I know I did!) I also had to ask Candice for her thoughts on new vampire Elena (Nina Dobrev), specifically whether she expects Caroline to take her under her wing and show her the ways of the fang.
“I think she’ll definitely be a part of helping Elena through the transition,” she said. “I can’t see it all going perfectly, but I’m really excited.”
As for how Candice thinks Caroline will react when she discovers that Tyler (Michael Trevino) is actually possessed by Klaus, she had one word to describe her emotional state: ”disturbed!”

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...