Σάββατο 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Η συνέντευξη που έδωσε ο Paul στο spoilerTV

Season 5 Spoilers:"All I can say is that Stefan will feel rage" - Paul Wesley

Q: Was it tough to shoot the scenes in which Stefan drowns over and over?

PW: It was pretty horrible. I was in a tank all day, trying not to breathe when they were filming. I’m not comfortable around water, so I had to do mind tricks in order to calm myself.

Q: Will Silas mess with lovebirds Damon and Elena?

PW: He really enjoys taunting his brother Damon. It’s very fun for me to play because Stefan is usually so reactive to Damon.

Is Silas still hoping to reunite with his long-dead human love?

PW: Yes! We will soon know all about her, and it’s going to be really exciting.

Bad things always seem to happen at Mystic Falls parties, and there’s a party in the season premiere. Can we expect a high body count?

PW: Silas can compel whole groups of people to do bad things, so he will wreak havoc.

Will he pretend to be Stefan all season, or will there be a doppelgänger smack-down at some point?

PW: He won’t be a fake Stefan all season, but I’ll be playing Silas for quite a while.

Are you having fun playing Silas?

Yes. Julie Plec wanted me to bring a bit of my own personality to the part, because I’m pretty outspoken and definitely not quite. Stefan can be so mopey and defeatist.

You’re more like Silas than Stefan?
Yeah, minus all the terrible things!

2 σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...