Σάββατο 21 Απριλίου 2012

Vampire Diaries‘ Joseph Morgan: “Not Everyone’s Going To Like” The Season 3 Finale...





It feels very bittersweet to be talking about the season finale of The Vampire Diaries when we have four more episodes to go — but in vampire time four weeks must feel like a blink, so I guess it’s not too soon. When Klaus himself, Joseph Morgan, stopped by the VH1 offices earlier this week, we knew he wasn’t going to give us actual details about what will go down between the Originals, the Salvatores and the rest of the Mystic Falls gang at the end of the show’s third season. Still, could he at least tell us how he reacted when he read the script?
“There was no one there with me when I got the script, but I tell you I got goose bumps reading it,” Morgan told us. “I know people have standard things that they say … but I genuinely, actually had a physical reaction to reading it.” But like every frustrating, exhilarating, WTF-inducing TVD finale and mid-season finale before it, we will have mixed emotions, Morgan warns.





“Not everyone’s going to like it. It’s going to be a challenging one for the fans, I think,” he said. And was it challenging for him? “I enjoy drama, and it certainly has that.” Julie Plec told Entertainment Weekly earlier this month that the final episode will flash back to the time just before the series started, when Stefan saved Elena from the car crash that killed her parents. So yeah, here’s a silly question, will it make us cry? “Absolutely,” Morgan said, flashing a mischievous grin. “Undoubtedly. That’s a given. Just be ready for that.”

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...